Students are you ready for summer service! Wheels4Hope can use some enthusiastic student assistant volunteers in our office and lot.
Student Office assistant duties
- greet people and welcome them to Wheels4Hope
- keep supply of folders on hand for recipient orientation by making copies and inserting into file folders
- data entry into database
Student Lot assistant duties
- write identification numbers on cars donated to Wheels4Hope
- remove donor materials from vehicles
- wash vehicles inside and out to prepare them for sale
Students should be available a minimum of 1 day per week for at least 4 hours on average for the summer. Mature students are needed that can work independently with minimal supervision.
Contact Lisa Brusca, Raleigh Hub Manager
919-832-1941×224 for questions