The holidays are fast approaching! Raleigh Rescue Mission has lots of ways for you to get involved in helping to serve those in need over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season.
Volunteers are an important partner in ministering to the homeless and hurting in our community! You can serve individually or in groups.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Bake Holiday Cookies
- Donate Recycled Grocery bags
- Groceries to Go Holiday Food Drive
- Stuff Groceries to Go Grocery Bags **
- Christmas Blessings Gift Program
- Gobbles to Go – Pumpkin Pie Donations
- Holiday Tubs of Love
- Thanks for Giving Food Drive
- Christmas Meal Hosts
- RRM Thrift Store – Black Friday Sale Prep
- Thanksgiving Meal Hosts
- Create Holiday Placemats **
- Gobbles to Go Order Hotline – Thanksgiving
- Shop at Amazon Smile
** These serving opportunities are great for young children!
For full descriptions and details on these serving opportunities, or to register, please visit raleighrescue.org. Thank you!