Habitat Wake’s “Coach U Home” program needs volunteers to coach partner families as they navigate the process of homeownership.
- Be a current or past homeowner. (Note: Homeownership through Habitat for Humanity not required.)
- Attend one four-hour training session.
- Commit to coaching 1-2 homeowners for 8-9 months.
- Contact your homeowner monthly by phone or in person.
- Help your homeowner understand Habitat Wake’s homeowner requirements.
- Attend home groundbreaking and/or dedication ceremony.
- Suggest community resources and events as needed.
EMPOWER FAMILIES TO ACHIEVE AND THRIVE
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
To volunteer as a homeownership coach, please contact Alicia Lindsey: 919.744.2427 or email@example.com.